Arametal, a subsidiary of Trinity Holdings, is a supplier of premium steel products to the oil and gas sector in the Middle East. Leveraging a wealth of supply chain experience, technical know-how, state of the art systems and logistics, the company delivers long term supply solutions and reliable metals management. The facility, based in Dubai, is capable of offering full metals processing including saw cutting, deep hole drilling, honing and full turnkey solutions, all within a quality controlled environment.
Arametal serves a wide variety of clients including oilfield equipment manufacturers that specialize in the manufacture of various drilling equipment, completion equipment and pressure control equipment.
Areas of expertise:
- The core range of solid round bar products includes alloy grades 4145, 4140, 4330V, 4130 and 8620, carbon grade 1018 and stainless grades A420M, 17-4PH and super 13 chrome, in both hot rolled and forged conditions
- Forged square bar
- Holding a large inventory of mechanical tubes in grades L80, P110, Q125 & T95
- Deep hole drilling from 0.5” ID to 16” ID and up to 9 meters long
- Honing from 3” ID to 16” ID up to 8 meters long
- Manual turning
- CNC turning
- OD grinding
- Saw cutting up to 25” OD
- Raw material stocking programs with complete supply chain management
- Dedicated account management services for the best customer support
- 100% material traceability
- Full technical and metallurgy support